How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode

Diskutiere How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode im Externe Windows 7 Fragen Forum im Bereich Windows 7; A lot of what I need to save has Unicode and my saves are rejected by Notepad. This is irritating. If Notepad can't make the distinction itself,...

1. #1 MSC-User, 09.01.2017
    MSC-User

MSC-User Erfahrener Benutzer

A lot of what I need to save has Unicode and my saves are rejected by Notepad. This is irritating. If Notepad can't make the distinction itself, even though it obviously can identify that ANSI won't save everything, then is there a way to have the default setting in Notepad to be Unicode.

The suggestions for working changes offered in different forums are for XP and haven't worked for me with Win7, because the ShellNew folder is either not present or not visible.

Thanks.

Thema:

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode

Die Seite wird geladen...

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode - Ähnliche Themen

1. Windows 7 Ultimate 64 SP1 // Browser in the Box 4.6.1 r352 // startet nicht

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 SP1 // Browser in the Box 4.6.1 r352 // startet nicht: Hallo, wer kennt sich mit der Version von Browser in the Box 4.6.1 r352 Mozilla Firefox aus ? Laut Rückfrage beim Support von Sirrix Rohde &...
  2. Looking for some equivalents to Mac OSX shortcuts

Looking for some equivalents to Mac OSX shortcuts: Hello, I have recently received a Windows 7 PC. I've used Macs all my life, so getting used to a Windows system is taking a bit of effort. A few...
  3. Unicode Emoji Zeichen werden auf Windows 7 als Kästchen dargestellt.

Unicode Emoji Zeichen werden auf Windows 7 als Kästchen dargestellt.: Seit längerer Zeit sind im Unicode nun auch Emojizeichen. Im Browser (Chrome) (gestest mit Copy-Paste und googlen) sowie in Programmen wie Discord...
  4. Fehler 0xc0000225 The boot selection failed because a requiered device inaccessible

Fehler 0xc0000225 The boot selection failed because a requiered device inaccessible: Hallo, habe seit gestern an meinem alten Laptop (Lenovo B570 mit Intel core i3 ) folgenden Fehler: Fehler 0xc0000225 The boot selection failed...
  5. //./root/CIMV2 SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance...

//./root/CIMV2 SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance...: Habe folgendes Problem: eigener Rechner AMD FX 4300 Windows 7 prof. Installation aus ISO Lizenz gekauft lief 2 Jahre problemlos jetzt startet...