How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode

Diskutiere How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode im Externe Windows 7 Fragen Forum im Bereich Windows 7; A lot of what I need to save has Unicode and my saves are rejected by Notepad. This is irritating. If Notepad can't make the distinction itself,...

1. #1 MSC-User, 09.01.2017
    MSC-User

MSC-User Erfahrener Benutzer

A lot of what I need to save has Unicode and my saves are rejected by Notepad. This is irritating. If Notepad can't make the distinction itself, even though it obviously can identify that ANSI won't save everything, then is there a way to have the default setting in Notepad to be Unicode.

The suggestions for working changes offered in different forums are for XP and haven't worked for me with Win7, because the ShellNew folder is either not present or not visible.

Thanks.

Thema:

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode

Die Seite wird geladen...

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode - Ähnliche Themen

1. How files are listed on the screen

How files are listed on the screen: For some reason Windows now lists the contents of my folders from bottom to top. How can I change it so that it's from the top to the bottom?
  2. Windows Automatic Update blocking -> Can only do the Administrator

Windows Automatic Update blocking -> Can only do the Administrator: Hey i need your help please, in our company a PC has got a Problem with a Windows 7 Update. Today morning the PC made it but he can´t do it. So i...
  3. Windows To Go

Windows To Go: Hey, Ich habe mir vor ein paar Tagen mithilfe des Tools Wintousb ein Windows System auf meine externe Festplatte geladen. Leider habe ich dieser...
  4. How to create a USB recovery disk for Windows 7 64bit

How to create a USB recovery disk for Windows 7 64bit: I was directed to use the recovery process that is for Windows 8.1, but my version of Win 7 does not recognize the instructions that are for Win...
  5. How to point "Desktop" to D-Data drive from current C-Program drive?

How to point "Desktop" to D-Data drive from current C-Program drive?: Hi, I just got a new pc for my wife with two (2) 256GB Program SSD's, two (2) 1-TB Data SSD's all done up in a RAID config and Windows 7 Pro....
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies um Inhalte zu personalisieren. Außerdem werden auch Cookies von Diensten Dritter gesetzt. Mit dem weiteren Aufenthalt akzeptierst du diesen Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden