How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode

Diskutiere How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode im Externe Windows 7 Fragen Forum im Bereich Windows 7; A lot of what I need to save has Unicode and my saves are rejected by Notepad. This is irritating. If Notepad can't make the distinction itself,...

1. #1 MSC-User, 09.01.2017
    MSC-User

MSC-User Erfahrener Benutzer

A lot of what I need to save has Unicode and my saves are rejected by Notepad. This is irritating. If Notepad can't make the distinction itself, even though it obviously can identify that ANSI won't save everything, then is there a way to have the default setting in Notepad to be Unicode.

The suggestions for working changes offered in different forums are for XP and haven't worked for me with Win7, because the ShellNew folder is either not present or not visible.

Thanks.

Thema:

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode

Die Seite wird geladen...

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode - Ähnliche Themen

1. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium Fehler unable to start unable to connect the service?

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium Fehler unable to start unable to connect the service?: Hallo,ne Bekannte bekommt beim Start von Malwarebytes immer folgende Fehlermeldungen: 1.unable to start 2.unable to connect the service Dann ist...
  2. windows 7 64-bit will not install to disk with gpt

windows 7 64-bit will not install to disk with gpt: using: windows 7 64-bit sp1 oem dvd gigabyte z170x-ud3 motherboard, rev 1.0 wd black 500gb disk, gpt installation message box windows can...
  3. Change Internet Options for the local Administrator via Batch file

Change Internet Options for the local Administrator via Batch file: Hello How can I change the Internet settings (Disable autodetect & give WPAD script adress) for the Administrator, when an other user is logged...
  4. There is no way to view call duration in call history?

There is no way to view call duration in call history?: am I missing something? I was lured by the interface and nokia brand to buy a windows phone, but I had no idea something as simple as checking...
  5. How to get messenger bat file in window7?

How to get messenger bat file in window7?: hello, How to get messenger bat file in window7? cmd chat project.