How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode

Diskutiere How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode im Externe Windows 7 Fragen Forum im Bereich Windows 7; A lot of what I need to save has Unicode and my saves are rejected by Notepad. This is irritating. If Notepad can't make the distinction itself,...

1. #1 MSC-User, 09.01.2017
    MSC-User

MSC-User Erfahrener Benutzer

A lot of what I need to save has Unicode and my saves are rejected by Notepad. This is irritating. If Notepad can't make the distinction itself, even though it obviously can identify that ANSI won't save everything, then is there a way to have the default setting in Notepad to be Unicode.

The suggestions for working changes offered in different forums are for XP and haven't worked for me with Win7, because the ShellNew folder is either not present or not visible.

Thanks.

Thema:

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode

Die Seite wird geladen...

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode - Ähnliche Themen

1. "a recent hardware or software change might be the cause"

"a recent hardware or software change might be the cause": Hallo Community, ich bin gerade dabei ein WinPE-Image zu erstellen, welches im Bootmanager eine Auswahl zwischen "Norton Ghost" und "Robocopy"...
  2. Change Internet Options for the local Administrator via Batch file

Change Internet Options for the local Administrator via Batch file: Hello How can I change the Internet settings (Disable autodetect & give WPAD script adress) for the Administrator, when an other user is logged...
  3. How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?: Hi all, I am using Microsoft SharePoint and InfoPath (2013 and 2010). I have a request review action in my workflow. I selected Edit Form and...
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies um Inhalte zu personalisieren. Außerdem werden auch Cookies von Diensten Dritter gesetzt. Mit dem weiteren Aufenthalt akzeptierst du diesen Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden